Pay per click marketing is one of the most direct and easy to understand ways to start making money online. The process is simple. You bid on keywords to target your audience, send them to your landing page and try to convert your visitors into leads. It sounds easy enough but the competition and high advertising rates make it quite the task to master.
Fortunately we are working in the world of internet marketing and there are so many resources out there for you to learn from, you won’t have to go it alone. From basic tutorials, landing pages tips and ppc campaign optimization there is a whole world of free content and paid learning courses out there for you to learn from.
It would also be wise for you to start following some of the best names in ppc marketing through Twitter. PPCHero released their list of the Top 25 Most Influential PPC Experts and each of them provide value and expertise in their own special way.
This year the list was selected by the visitors of PPC Hero and over 130 names were submitted and received votes, but only 25 could make the top list. The list below features the name and their and twitter handle, which will make it easy for you to learn more about each person and easily follow them through their social outlets as well.
Top PPC Marketing Experts on Twitter
- Larry Kim – @larrykim
- Marty Weintrab – @aimclear
- Bryan Eisenberg – @thegrok
- Avinash Kaushik – @avinash
- Kevin Lee – @kevin_lee_qed
- Matt Van Wagner – @mvanwagner
- Brad Geddes – @bgtheory
- Jeff Ferguson – @countxero
- John Rampton – @johnrampton
- Perry Marshall – @perrymarshall
- Justin Seibert – @domjbs
- David Szetela – @szetela
- Joanna Lord – @joannalord
- Gregg Finn – @gregfinn
- Martin Rottgerding – @bloomarty
- James Svoboda – @realcity
- Pamela Lunda – @pamela_lund
- Marc Poirier – @marcpoirier
- David Rodnitzky – @rodnitzky
- Joe Kerschbaum – @joekerschbaum
- Heather Cooan – @heathercooan
- Manny Rivas – @mannyrivas
- Aaron Levy – @bigalittlea
- Kent Lewis – @kentlewis
- Lisa Raehsler – @lisarockssem